A family tree combines the tree + family...the perfect combination to celebrate the holiday!
2. Gather your family's pictures. I e-mailed these to Staples and asked them to print color copies.
3. If it's freezing where you live (like here in Connecticut) you'll have to use faux leaves from the craft store. (You'll have a lot leftover for another project.)
4. Place a block of florist foam into a pot and stick in the branches so it forms a tree shape. Top with moss.
5. Using a hot glue gun, glue each leaf onto a branch.
6. Hang pictures (mine are mounted on gray cover stock) with thin wire.
Mine's sitting on the dining room buffet...
It will make a great conversation piece even after the holiday is over.