The children's rooms have been done since the summer (you can see the girl's room here and the boy's room here) but the master bedroom has been untouched since they moved in over a year ago. Our plan is to finish this room over the next few months. We've done a bit so far and here is the game plan.
1. This Craig's list dresser is in great shape. It will get a fresh coat of white paint and corner hardware to transform it into a campaign dresser.
2. The walls will get a coat of light gray paint...still trying to find the best color.
3. West Elm's Organic Stamped Duvet cover.
4. We'll DIY a tufted headboard like this one and use an inexpensive Ikea bed frame.
5. This herringbone cotton rug is a great look at a great price!
That's step 1 —step 2 will be adding color with accessories and pillows. Stay tuned!