2. You can't beat Target for accent tables and this Hourglass Accent table in a copper finish will add glam while the round shape works well in a tight space.
3. Floor lamps will work better than table lamps in a small space like this Hektar from Ikea.
4. Armless slipper chairs are perfect for small apartments and this Ravenna Chair from World Market is now on sale!
5. The Chloe velvet sofa from Macy's is beautiful and since the fabric is actually polyester it holds up so well. (I should know—I own one myself!)
6. The Kallax room divider from Ikea is the workhorse of this room. I would add a plywood back for privacy and paint it a fun color (both sides). One side can have an art wall and the other will add a peek of color to the back of the cubbies.
7. This Safavieh vintage rug from Overstock looks expensive but it's only $166!
Here's the floor plan...across from the sofa is the TV which can sit on a Craig's list dresser (easy to find) painted a fun color.