1. Make some yummy chocolate bark incorporating many the seven species of Israel (like almonds, figs, and wheat).
2.Plant some seeds indoors and they'll be ready to transplant this spring.
3. Invite friends for a Tu B' Shevat Seder and serve foods on the seven species list.
5. Make a fruit bouquet.
6. Try making a family tree. It's a great conversation piece when the holiday's over!
7. Dried fruit in paper cups are simply presented in parchment paper wraps.
8. Play with your food and create these charming trees.
9. Download the art to create this pretty banner for free!
10. Don't have mini trees? Fake it with some fallen branches and paper leaves, here.