What do you serve for dessert after a meal in the sukkah? Etrog cookies, of course!
You can use any sugar cookie recipe you'd like—I like these Pumpkin Sugar Cookies.
1. Start with an apple corer to make the basic shape.
2. I used an empty plastic container to make a rim.
3. Start cutting out the wedges, leaving a piece between each wedge.
4. You'll have to use your fingers to pinch together the cookie where you cut and it's not attached.
5. Bake halfway in the oven till firm, then add crushed lemon hard candies in the segments, continue baking until done.
Let cool and enjoy in your sukkah!