Every where I look, it seems like wrapping paper is getting prettier and prettier. From upscale shops like Paper Source to inexpensive like Target there are such beautiful papers! When there's not enough left on the roll to wrap an average sized gift, there are many other uses for your beautiful paper that you can enjoy everyday. Here are just a few...
paper bunting—so cute for a party or a child's room.
2. Wrapping paper acts like wallpaper in a child's dollhouse.
3. Wrap glass candle votives with paper for your next dinner party.
4. Frame papers in white frames with mats. Ikea's Ribba frames are perfect for this.
5. Cover a cardboard cone with paper and hang with wire on a doorknob—perfect for flowers.
6. Line the inside of drawers with colorful paper.
bottom of a tray—cover with glass or plexiglass to protect paper from wet drinks.
8. Cover a tzedakah box to match your decor.
9. Personalize envelopes with a liner. Use a glue stick to stick it to the inside of an envelope.
10. Cover party hats, top with a pom pom.
11. Dress up an already-wrapped bouquet. It looks so much prettier than the plain paper most stores use.
What do you use wrapping paper for?