I walked into a Paper Source store this summer in Westport, Connecticut and I didn't know what to grab first! They sell the most gorgeous paper goods and more. If you're lucky enough to have a store near where you live (I don't) you can hold, touch and see things before you buy. Otherwise, like me, you'll have to shop online.
Here are just a few of my favorites...
1. I plan on making paper flowers for the holiday of Shavuot. This kit gives you all the materials already cut and ready to assemble.
2. I'm always looking for great containers for my Shalach Manos baskets for Purim and these chevron stacked boxes would make a beautiful presentation.
3. Such a pretty birthday banner.
4. Love typography on anything--including pillows.
5. They call these tea light bowls but really they could hold all sorts of small things...especially cute in a little girls room to hold hair clips, rings and ponytail bands.
6. Kate Spade designed the most stunning erasers I've EVER seen.
7. Dipped pouch is really cheap and so practical.
I was not paid to write this post (I wish)--just love their things!