PHOTO: KATHY GOLDMAN; FROM PLAYING WITH MY FOOD
This is so refreshing after a large meal...the taste of fresh lemons really comes through.
I'm not crazy about using the non-dairy whipped topping but it's once a year and there is no other substitution for a parve mousse that's kosher for Passover.
Frozen Lemon Mousse
1 pint parve whipped topping
1 1/2 cups sugar
1. Grate zest from two lemons and juice all six lemons.
2. Combine juice, eggs, zest and sugar in the top of a double boiler.
3. Cook, stirring until thick and creamy about 10 minutes.
4. Refrigerate at least one hour until cool.
5. Whip topping, fold into curd, then freeze.
6. Top with fresh berries.