Here's a charming way to bring a bit of spring to your front door. As soon as I spotted these cardboard cones at the craft store I knew what I wanted to make with them.
Aside from the cone I also purchased pretty patterned paper.
It came together in a matter of minutes...
2. Roll the patterned paper onto the sticky cone
3. Using an exact-o knife, cut along the top
4. You'll have a nice clean edge
5. Using a sharp awl, poke a hole on two sides of the cone
6. Insert a wire, pipe cleaner or ribbon for hanging
Fill a plastic cup with water and insert into the cone.
Add flowers of your choice--I like daffodils because they scream springtime!
Live in an apartment building without a front door? These look just as pretty inside the house.
creative jewish mom
Not JUST A Housewife