These are perfect for a "power outage" breakfast since there's no need for a toaster!
Gluten-Free Breakfast Cookies
Makes 8 large cookies
1/2 of a mashed banana
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup gluten-free rolled oats (or regular if you're not gluten-free)
1/4 cup gluten-free King Arthur flour (regular or whole wheat if you're not gluten-free)
1/4 cup ground flax seed
1/4 cup Spiru-tein powder
3 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 359 degrees. Lightly spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray, or cover with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, stir together the banana, peanut butter, honey and vanilla.
3. Next add the oats, flour, ground flax seed, Spiru-tein, cinnamon and baking soda.
4. Stir in the dried cranberries or raisins.
5. Using a 1/4 measuring cup, drop mounds of dough on prepared sheet. Flatten each one to a 2 1/2 inch round.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes or until browned.