I have a confession to make. I buy many packaged items just because of the beautiful packaging. Maybe it’s my training in graphic design, or the message that there is something wonderful behind that packaging. Have I ever been disappointed in the product? Sure, but I still continue to buy those well designed packages over the others. (Shhh, don't tell my husband)!
Here's what I mean:
1. Whenever I'm in Florida shopping at a Publix supermarket I am always impressed with their line of Greenwise products.
2. I saw this gorgeous pack of goat cheese online, it looks like it's sold in Israel...too bad. I would totally buy it if sold in the states...kosher and beautiful.
3. Bath and Body Works always has new lines of lotions and shampoos that look great in my bathroom.
4. Fantastic water bottles!
5. My local supermarket here in Connecticut, Stop and Shop, has their own line of organic products called Nature's Promise. I love the typography on the labels and buy it often.
6. Bert's Bees has been a favorite of mine for years. I always buy our grandchildren the shampoo and bubble bath since their mommy insists on organic.
7. Sheffield & Sons designed these spices for Bloom grocery and knocked it out of the park! In my own kitchen, I have a spice rack that is made up of these glass tubes sitting in a wood rack from The Tubular Spice Company.
8. I'm not really a tea drinker but when I see these beautiful tins from The Republic of Tea, it makes me want to drink tea!