Molten Chocolate Cakes
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons margarine
15 ounces dark chocolate
4 eggs yolks1/4 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt margarine and chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over simmering water, stirring until melted and hot to the touch. Turn off heat.
3. Whip eggs, egg yolk and sugar until light and stiff.
4. Pour chocolate mixture into egg mixture in a steady stream.
5. Spray insides of four 4-ounce ramekins with nonstick spray.
6. Spoon mixture into ramekins, dividing evenly. Bake until set on the outside but still liquid in the center, about 10-15 minutes.
7. Dust with Kosher-for-Passover Confectioners sugar and serve immediately.