If you're hosting a Seder this year, here's a fun idea to add to your Passover table.
These paper napkin rings are colored xerox copies made from real matzah. Here's how they're made:
• Use a nice flat piece of matzah (like Manischewitz)
• Take one piece to your local copy print shop (I used Staples)
• Make as many colored copies as you’ll need, depending on how many guests you are having
• Wipe matzah crumbs off copy machine!!
• Cut colored copy into strips approximately two inches wide by six inches long
• Roll into a “ring”, using doubled back tape to keep it in place